What is Survey Management System?
In automotive industry surveys are integral parts of organizational working that are required to know about the market demands, improve dealership quality and reduce the cost of doing business. As of now, OEMs are using traditional method for carrying out survey at dealerships but keeping the digitization is mind, it's necessary for OEMs to understand that this traditional process is slow. The sophisticated and structured approach is needed to be redesigned in order to save time, money and resources.
Survey management module from Intellinet is an automated application that let the OEMs to digital manage the survey process across the dealerships and empower decision making and improve communication across the organization. The module is perfect for OEMs as it is fully customizable and enables OEMs to add or remove functionality according to business requirements.
Survey management module is for automotive OEMs to collect data from authorized dealers. The main motive behind this survey management module is to remove the pen-paper based method, remove errors and provide more satisfactory services to the end-customers.
Intelli SMM provides extensive feature like:
- Feature rich survey designing architecture
- Powerful survey distribution methods
- Detailed analytical reports
- Easy to Create Survey: Intelli survey management moduel is user friendly that allows easy creation of survey through online channel.
- Fully Secure: The online survey module is fully secure and manage the confidentiality of dealer survey reports.
- Send Survey Reminders: The survey management module automatically send reminders to dealers to complete the surveys.
- Quick Reporting: Instant report sharing facility through the digital channel.
- Question management: Survey management module allows OEMs to add or remove question in any specific survey according to the business requirement.
- Survey design: Survey management module also comes with this unique feature where OEMs can design any specific survey according to need. This will help OEMs to attract dealers to take part in surveys.
- Survey distribution: After designing a survey, the biggest challenge OEMs faces in distribution of those paper based survey. But as the survey is designed digitally, it offers the opportunity to distribute the survey digitally with a click of button. Just select the dealership to which you want to send the survey and click the Ok button to send the survey in one go. It will save a lot of travelling expense and time.
- Survey evaluation: Whenever a dealers will provide his/her input for each question in the survey form, the system stores score as numerical data allowing for further statistical analysis ability.
- Schedule Re-visit: When dealers arrive at dealerships for survey through digital method, dealers can ask for re-visit if the programming at there is not up-to-date and system will schedule it automatically.
This is a module of electronic parts catalogue software and its implementation within the automotive parts manufacturing organization will provide them an edge over the competitors and also they will be able to understand market better and provide better customer service. Hope, you have got why this software is necessary for your organization.