Auto Claim Approval System – Data-intensive processes like claim management require processing and analysis of large amounts of diverse information that must be detected in claims forms, repair estimates and invoices that are digital and even paper-based.
Manual validation of this information is a time consuming, costly task that reduces the efficiency of the claims process and the overall quality of customer service. In addition, the lack of a standard process often results in payouts that are higher than expected.
An automated claims processing solution powered by Intellinet Systems accelerates the claims workflow process and allows OEMs and dealers to focus on the highest value task: decision making.
Using the claim management solution from Intellinet, OEMs can expect up to 50% savings on warranty claims.
The Auto Claim Approval System revolves around the production and retrieval of information from documents that capture the specifics of the under warranty cases. What auto claim approval brings to this picture is its ability to read documents much in the same way as humans do, in a fraction of the time. It automatically recognizes and aggregates the key pieces of information that characterize each claim and reasons on them, reducing the time spent on such tasks from hours to seconds.Challenges
Manage Risks, Improve Processing Efficiency
- Manual Inputs Traditional claims processing depends heavily on labor. This makes the process increasingly inconsistent and prone to errors. The situation gets even more complicated when the workforce is outsourced. Companies often have to depend on unreliable and indifferently skilled workers which mean increased costs, and more time spent on completing the process.
- Rules And Regulation Continues change in rules and regulations can greatly impact process. In fact, sometimes the whole process might have to be overhauled. Manually it’s difficult to inform each dealer about the changes. This can become a major drawback when the company operates at different locations.
- Data Integration It results in a distinct lack of fidelity and accountability when documents like images, PDFs, can’t be integrated.
When dealing with automotive claims, in manual processing dealers comes across various issues as they forward the claim but on the other end nobody is available to analyze the documents and approve claim.
To help improve customer experience auto claim approval system is designed by Intellinet which will capture the defined information about the claim. The system is dynamic and programmable, for administration and reporting purpose web access will be required.
Through auto claim process OEMs can review claims automatically to evaluate their complexity and suggest an appropriate settlement value based on the facts of claim. It provides detailed inspection points and adjustments on the claims. Information received from the dealer will provide factual data to OEMs. Information can be reviewed by claim approval team with full transparency prior to approval of claim.
Auto claim system process quickly and consistently, reports an overall, evidence-based, risk grade to the facilities. This means OEMs can allocate more of their time for direct verification of the most complex claims.Benefits
The automated claim processing solution provides huge cost savings and efficiency across the process. Let’s have a look at more benefits-
- Increased efficiencies:It automatically transforms the time-intensive, error-prone process of manual validation (automatically and) with levels of accuracy.
- Greater cohesion and coherence over manual validation:Accurate, faster responses to customer demands as a result of automation reduces the workload and supports better decision making.
- Effective compliance: Auto claim process helps simplify conflicting requirements when managing different types of benefits and changing regulatory compliance.
- Powerful fraud detection: It identifies incoherence between the dealer’s story and the account reported in official documentation.
- For OEMs
The admin can either approve claim or reject claim. The reason for each claim acceptance or rejection will be displayed at the front end to the dealer by opening particular request. Admin can view all the claims in his panel. Also, admin can divide the claim passing authority to its sub-ordinates according to capacity.
- Admin can divide the claim passing authority to its sub-ordinates according to position.
- Also, admin can enable the auto claim approval feature by assigning a certain amount. Like, admin can set the value, till $200 claims will be passed automatically without any human intervention.
- For Dealer
Dealer can create claim from different sources by uploading all supporting documents, like image and PDFs. Also
- Dealer can send message to the OEMs.
- Dealer can upload multiple documents in support of claim.
Auto claim processing is an authorization provided by OEMs to process the claim automatically. Every automobile company has their own policies that set spare parts warranty according to pre-defined business rules. If any company has integrated warranty management system in their organization then they can easily take help of auto claim processing module to speed up claim processing.
Just connect to www.intellinetsystem.com in case you need more info about the same.