The intellinet’s spare parts catalogue software is based on a modular design. Separate modules are there for different tasks. You can choose the one you require and simplify your tasks. The parts catalog software connects spare parts, service and product data (parts-lists, 2D drawings, photos, 3D models, prices, descriptive documentation like manuals etc.) out of various data sources (ERP, PLM, CMS, DMS, CAD system etc.). Let’s have a look at the various functions our parts catalog performs.
Authoring tool for the parts management process: As a authoring tool it serves the creation of catalogues, configuration of layouts and content. All the data and documents can be added manually (through Database Publishing) or can flow in directly over interfaces.
- The parts data, graphics, documents are imported and integrated to form the parts catalog software.
- The data is processed, stored and can be edited any time.
- A centrally stored data repository (use of SQL database as central data memory) is created in a way that it is accessible to everyone.
- Continuous updation of parts information.
- User management ensures data security.
- The catalog is available in 10+ languages across 70 countries.
Documentation: The entire technical data is integrated with the data related to parts lists and assemblies. Intelli Service Information communicates the technical information to all its users. This helps in keeping the dealers and distributors updated with the latest technical information, service instructions and a lot more.
- The documents and files are integrated.
- The technical documents are filed together and can be updated. They are intelligently linked with parts list, assemblies and other data (documents, files).
- Technical bulletins are issued periodically. The instruction and maintenance manuals, maintenance and delivery documents, operating manuals, checklists, software downloads are supplied as addition to the spare parts catalogue.
Integration: The parts catalog software is integrated with IT systems including the OCI (Open Catalogue Interface), the catalogue export to third party systems and translation interface. It also connects the data world of leading systems like ERP/PDM/PLM to the service information system.
- OCI interface for ERP/PDM/PLM systems
- Automation and translation interface
- Export functions for the catalogue
- Full integration of service information system
- Option of connecting translation management system, automation of interfaces and functions, network operation, as well as export of catalogues to third-party systems
- live information related to prices and availabilities are provided
3D: The parts data can be identified in a 3D model and can jump directly from the correct part to the parts list. You can rotate the model, zoom in for details, fade out nonessentials and view single components.
- The parts data are identified in a 3D model
- Simple and efficient presentation of 3D data in the viewer – as XVL
- You can directly go from graphic to spare part – no hotspots and 2D drawings
E-Commerce: The online shop connected to the ERP system is integrated in the individual parts catalogue through which the sale of spare parts, components and service packages are done.
- The module has the capability to generate order history via requests or orders
- Prices incl. VAT, delivery costs and availabilities of each part are displayed
- Orders and requests are sent directly from the catalogue
- The logistics and order processing – order history for customer are in simplified form
Languages: Our parts catalogue is available in 10+ languages across 70 countries.
- An export/ import interface supports the translation of parts list data.
- All information exported and the translation is imported to the service information system.
Updation: The parts catalog software is updated automatically. Not only the data and documents, but also the configuration and the software itself are updated, if required.
- The catalogue is updated offline for the data (parts, graphics, documents), the configuration and the viewer software
- Save costs of reprinting of catalogues.
Security: User management is the priority of every service provider. The sensitive data needs to be protected against unauthorized access and transfer to a third party.
- Configuration of the expiration date
- Password for catalogue start
- 128 bit data encryption
- The sensitive data is protected by encryption, passwords and expiration date for the catalogue use
- The catalogue is protected against unauthorized access and transfer to a third party
- User-defined login which ensures that the user only sees what has been approved for him to see
Extended Navigation facility: The various search options are available such as model search, VIN search, figure search, part search etc. The filter function narrows down the large amount of data and displays only the authorized machines, components or assembly data (e.g. branding, user-specific, country-specific).
- View/search filtration, for e.g. according to serial number
- Self-defined catalogue access, for e.g. via serial number or machine start
- The data is filtered individually based on the requirement
- The combined search gives quick and efficient result
- Customization of the catalogue gives access to the target group: the desired machine or product can be reached directly by just using very little core information (such as a serial number)
Online accessibility: The parts catalog is available online on internet, mobile, CD/DVD, print, 2D, 3D in a single source process (all data out of one single source). It uses browser technology and requires online access.
- The catalog can be published both on the internet and on intranet with the online publication.
- The shopping cart function allows customers to simply send an online request or order via Mail.
- The catalog can be updated instantly
- Catalog is customized for each user and user group
- It is for both customers and employees of a company available 24/7
Offline accessibility: The parts catalog is available in USB, CD/DVD format which can be accessed offline without internet connection. It has an integrated ordering function and shopping cart management.
- It works independently on an end device
- It doesn’t require online access but can be updated via the internet (standalone)
- The ordering function is integrated
- Shopping cart function is available
- Ideal for customers with stringent safety requirements, for e.g. those in the medical sector
- No installation is necessary
Print function: The spare parts catalog can be printed on paper or as PDF-file. The catalogue layouts are designed with the configuration tool available and data for publishing can be generated “on demand” via mouse-click.
- The catalog are available in a mono- or multiple language
- Portrait or landscape format
- Black and white or multi-colored
- Single or duplex print with table of content and a parts index
- Complete or partial printouts
- There is support for output of online or offline publications
- Filtration for e.g. according to serial number
- Individual adaptation and configuration of catalogue layout( doesn’t depend on service providers)
- The customers have option to print out their own individual catalogues
- The viewer can print what is visible
Mobile app: Catalogues can be used on mobile devices. Mobile app ensures easy accessibility.
- Adapted navigation and operating concept for mobile devices
- Includes gesture control and multi touch
- Automatic detection of display size and device type
- Shopping carts can be created and forwarded via e-mail
- Updation at the touch of a button
- Full functionality for Windows tablets offline