In Intelli EPC Dealer sells the products which are manufactured by any original equipment manufacturer but just selling off their product doesn’t end the job of dealers there only. Dealers also provide warranty on behalf of original equipment manufacturer and whenever any issue comes in the part be the part is at dealer inventory or already sold to end customer, they need to do repair work on the of the product and repair and replace the faulty part. Dealer needs to manage the inventory of the spare parts, accessory parts and other such parts which are required to run the Dealership on day to day basis. It is very critical for any part order management system to provide a robust and easy system to dealers so that they can check the spare parts inventory, order the same and can keep a track of the order.
Intelli parts catalogue software provided by Intellinet is a web based solution that proves not only as cost effective solution for not only to OEMs but also to help dealers in searching the different parts easily and once required part is searched in EPC, they can take the decision accordingly. Updating the details of the Parts including different attributes and cost is very easy for OEM as they can do so with few clicks, dealer always has the updated and accurate Inventory of the parts which helps both the users in building a strong business relationship.
Electronic parts catalog is a user friendly web based online system which has enabled dealers to search for the required parts even if the Dealer has a little or few ideas about the part which they are looking for. Thus even if the dealer don’t know the exact part number EPC is designed in such a way that the dealer doesn’t face any problem while ordering the part.
Below are the different search criteria which EPC provides to the users-
- Voice Based Parts Search – Electronic Parts Catalogue committed to keep up the pace with Technological advancement and it provides the functionality to the dealer to search the part with the voice command. With this unique feature in EPC the dealer don’t have to type the part number or description but just need to give the voice command to the web based Intelli catalogue application and it will search the display of part list based on the voice. Intelli EPC is developed in such a way that dealer can avoid typing in the text and just by using this unique feature; dealer will be able to search the required part.
- Part search through Partial Number / Description – There are hundreds and thousands of parts available in electronic parts catalogue and at times it becomes difficult for any dealer to remember the list of entire parts. Intelli catalogue comes with the functionality that even if the dealer knows part number partially or even if the dealer has little idea about the description of the part which he is looking for; they will be able to search the parts by entering some character of the parts or description in the provided field and based on the entered text, EPC will display the list of the parts making it possible even for the dealer who don’t have exact details of the part number they are looking for to search for the parts and they can place the order through EPC.
- Model search – Every spare part is mapped with the model and hence there are list of parts which can be used in a particular model of the product. Electronic Parts Catalogue provides the functionality to the dealer that if the dealer knows about the model of the part which they are searching than with the help of the model, they are able to search for the parts and can place the order for the spare Part. Dealer uses the model search functionality that displays the entire list of parts which are mapped against that model. It shows only the specific parts and not all the list of parts available in electronic parts catalogue thus it narrows down the search and helps the dealers in selecting the specific Part.
- Part Search – Parts search functionality helps dealer in searching the specific parts available in electronic parts catalogue. With this functionality, user will be able to search part based on different search criteria and hence making it easy for any dealer to search for the parts. With the help of this functionality, dealer is also able to search for the new parts which are added in electronic parts catalogue thus keep them updated with the information updated by OEM in intelli catalogue.
- Figure Search – In day today business, Dealers work on spare parts and hence they are much aware about the design of the parts. Electronic parts catalogue provide the figure search functionality with which dealer can explore the parts based on the figure of the part they are looking for. As dealer has the idea about the design of the parts, figure search keeps on showing them the different design of different parts so that with just the figure of the part dealer can search for the parts and can order the same.
- Accessories Parts Search – Electronic Parts Catalogue helps the dealer to find out the accessories parts. Hence if any Part is an accessory part and dealer want to search only for those Part, then intelli catalogue provides a completely different menu so that dealer can specifically lookout for those accessories parts and can order the same.
Electronic parts catalogue web-based online solution help the dealers in managing the spare part inventory. With the different search criteria, dealers really finds it easy to use intelli parts catalogue and they can manage their inventory without much of technical knowledge
For more information and details about EPC and how it can help in managing parts catalogue digitally, visit our website www.intellinetsystem.com.