Technology has opened up the doors to new trends for manufacturing OEMs. A tech-enabled OEM is expected to do their jobs correctly and efficiently. If we compare today’s scenario with past non-technical approach, the goal is still same. All intent is to convert the manual method of searching parts, order processing into digital form and make customers happy. Dealers are required in both scenarios.
So what have changed today?
The supportive tools in field of parts searching and order management. The convergence of mobile and the rise of cloud based software, has transformed the whole process of customer dealing with OEMs together with an explosion of information and enabling them to engage with each other more effectively.
Web platform and mobile app are available as new ways of parts searching and ordering. OEMs should have a perfect plan in which they want technological advancement. For instance in catalogs, it’s very well known that catalogs are important and most effective tool that supports OEMs sales module. So OEMs should go for searches that will surely result in need of updated and advanced white good parts catalogue software.
As the technology paced, manual catalogue have also changed its appearance. Initially, manual catalogs consisted of image only on the paper. But according to today’s demand graphics and updated interactive design should be there were as per the changing trends. Today, OEMs need a beautiful look & 3D advanced catalogs.
Now the next phase is ready, but its adaptability seems to be expected. The next phase in creative designing is digital catalogue. The intent behind digital white good parts catalogue software is to go paper-free. Today everyone is attracted towards mobile and tablet. People love to connect with tech trending apps. Manufactures need to understand, whether it is customer or dealer, both want to be tech savvy. For being tech-enabled printed catalogs would suffice OEMs desire. For such a need, white good parts catalogue software is here that publish the manual product catalog into digital form. Adopting such trend will have significant implication.
1. Computing Everywhere: Through the adoption of mobile and web based technology buyers and dealers can connect with each other anywhere and anytime.
2. Advanced And Invisible Analytics: By layering analytics seamlessly OEMs can deliver the right product the right customers at the right time.
3. Context-rich Catalogs: Data and analytical insights can be tailored and updated for the specific situations faced by consumers and company personnel.
4. Cloud Computing: The software is fully cloud based but also works in offline mode and information can be updated after getting internet connectivity.
5. Infrastructure: It enables fast deployment and scaling of systems to keep up with changing customers and dealer needs.
Today technology trends have great impact on manufacturing business and according to latest trends OEMs must creatively adopt new technologies to improve part search and sales processes to serve customers in better way. For free demo of the white good parts catalogue software or if you have any question about the same, just connect to www.intellinetsystem.com